AL-MUSTAFA AMBULANCE SERVICE
In the field of Emergency Medical Services, time plays a very important role as you need to reach to the patients as early as possible to assist them with immediate care and take them to the nearest hospital, if needed. Even a delay of a second may cost the patient’s life. To cope up with this situation Al-Mustafa Welfare Society has developed Al-Mustafa Welfare Society Ambulance Service in 1983.
Al-Mustafa Welfare Society Ambulance Service is available 24/7 all year around throughout Pakistan. All our vehicles are connected to a live GPS tracking system with audio monitoring.
- Currently 40 ambulances in service.
- Basic Life Support Ambulances BLSA (equipped with BP machine and Oxygen delivery devices)
- Advance Life Support Ambulances ALSA (transfer clinically critical patients requiring ventilator support. Equipped with Ventilator, Multipara monitors, Defibrillator, Syringe pump and Pacemakers).
- Neonatal Ambulance (Equipped with transfer incubator to transfer critically ill new born child/neonates)
2. RAPID RESPONSE TEAM:
- Works day and night tirelessly behind the scenes to make sure all emergency calls are attended quickly and efficiently.
- Coordinate with local administration and media to provide rapid response during disaster situations.
- Keep the record of all vehicles on live portal via GPS tracking.
- Responsible for the maintenance of all vehicles.
- Licensed, experienced and highly professional.
- Frequently trained to give basic life support during emergencies.
- Trained to give emergency medical care to people who are seriously ill to stabilize them before they are taken to hospital or during the shifting of any critically ill patient.
HELP THE PATIENTS IN EMERGENCY
DONATE NOW TO EXPAND AL-MUSTAFA AMBULANCE SERVICE
You can donate the whole vehicle or contribute as much as you wish in the name and memories of your loved ones to convey them the rewards hereinafter.